- Itchiness: Manageable
- Flaking : Lesser and Lesser!!!! WOAH
- Burning skin: Minimal
- Redness: Limbs
- Soreness : Limbs
- Weeping skin : Limbs
- Mood : Wait-and-see
Yes, from the title, I am trying to say, the dead skin flaking has TREMENDOUSLY DECREASED.
Flake situation good, the inflammation situation is restored to a previous state like I was in June this year when Ayurveda previously showed its effects. My situation took a BAADDD downturn from July until September……. Oozing was CRAZY…..the zombie is leaving but the mummy is staying…..I didnt take alot of pictures. I had a bad stench, I was kept away from baby. I was going insane when I wrote my last post (https://zombiebegone.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/15th-aug-2016-2-years-23days-post-2-years-real-skin-update/ ) and wanted to die.
Improvements were seen only past 2 months back to same state in June. So in a way, only flake situation improved. Improvements include:
- Able to floss my teeth with my fingers
- Able to clean my baby’s butt with hands after poo-poo
- Able to tolerate wet wipes with hands
- Able to sit-still and feed baby for whole meals consecutively 5 days (WOO HOO)
- Able to tolerate air-con more and more (YAAAAARRR when can I really stay still at frozen section of supermarkets?)
- Gaining weight and excretion is more regular
- Sleeping more regularly
Milestone for the year: ABLE TO ATTEND MY DEAREST ONE AND ONLY BROTHER’S WEDDING
…..but the price I am paying is H-E-A-V-Y.
As mentioned in my previous post, I had wanted to take my final leap at trying whatever I can afford to this last 4 months before aiming to work come January17.
First, I really WHACKED my body.
Here is the summary of the antibiotics rounds I took. Many of you will be doubtful “is this the right approach?!?!” Seriously, as it turns out YES. I needed it. I have to control the bad downturn. But no steroids, just whacked antibiotics. Under the watchful eyes of a Doctor (not pro-steroid and not TCM sinseh) , and managing gut healing now.
Then, I tried ANYTHING that has strong testimonials, that I haven’t yet tried ALL AT ONCE. I really dried up all my savings. I have never been this poor since I started working.
Here is a glimpse of my monthly treatments, creams and supplement costs, and my intention on how to reduce these costs by 2017 (P.S. I am NOT encouraging anyone to try any of these products, I am just sharing what works for me as a severe TSW case with recurring herpeticum and hormone issues, and most importantly, a “heaty” constitution. So again, everyone requires different treatments! Please do not debate with me on the below usage) :
- Ayurveda and NAET $500 per month (reducing treatments by half come 2017)
- Dr PPARs (300tabs @ $75 per bottle ) $37.50 per month
- Probiotics (30caps @ $60 per bottle) $60 per month
- Omega 3 (180caps @ $81 per bottle) $27 per month (switching to Chia seeds in 2017)
- L-Lysine (100tabs @$12 per bottle) $5 per month
- Ayurvedic Neem extract (60tabs @ $20 per bottle) $20 per month
- Ayurvedic Liver support (60tabs @ $28 per bottle) $28 per month
- Vitamin C (250tabs@ $26 per bottle) $13.00 per month
- SK Bio Zeta-Gen Ionised Active Water Zinc+Magnesium+Selenium trace elements ( @ $60 per month) complimentary
- Distilled water for trace elements consumptions $24 per month
- Bee Magic (@$38 per jar) $152 per month (switching to home-made version in 2017)
- DoTERRA Lavender (@ $36 per 15ml) $144 per month (aiming to reduce to only 1 bottle a mth)
- Cornstarch powder, Vitamin D, Eagle Balm, Piriton (generics), Zyrtec (generics),Micropore tapes approx $20 per month
- Doctors consultation for antihistamines supplies approx $55
- Raw honey $21 per month
- Dermaveen oatmeal shampoo $17 per month
- Octenisan Wash $20 per month
- Simple Deodorant $8 per month
- EGO Pinetarsol Gel wash $13 per month
- Tubifast approximately $10 per month
- Alkaline filters (@$50 per box) $15 per month (to rely on lemons instead)
Totaling a whopping $1,249.50 per month (approximately)
CAN CRY. But hey, its working on the whole, although I cannot pinpoint exactly which one did most for me.
I do notice essential oils helped almost immediately upon application. I never tried essential oils for so long because of some warnings by many prominent members of the Singapore TSW community. With the results, I only regret I didn’t try sooner. My lesions really dry up more and more…. With the plasma reduced, the calves and fingers less swollen, there is less oozing but more blood. AS LONG AS IT IS PROGRESSING. THANK GOD! Progressing to me is healing, so I am glad to see changes, bloody or not.
I didn’t dare try NAET previously because it sounded hocus-pocus to me. It was after some TSW strong testimonials I decided to try. There is not enough scientific reasoning but I cannot deny that my body really responded to the muscle-testing with consistent results. And I did notice I can eat more foods now and am not as reactive. I have gained 5 kgs till 52kgs.
Skin has stopped worsening, but at a snail’s pace. I found myself less hot-tempered with Lena Chen’s help emotionally. With hands healing more, I begun job search with NO success. I finally (MAD 4 months wait!!! what is this!) got my subsidised womb-scan ordered by my Endocrinologist at a government hospital. This led me to another condition that have hampered my healing: high prolactin, early menopause. I made this happen with very bad breast milk pumping schedule management when I was working. A costly MRI scan that I cannot afford is due in 2 weeks, and I am actually very scared.
I am actually really convinced by now, TSW is NOT for me. NOT NOT NOT.
(Most of you will be like “but you are finally healing, and you regret?!?!”)Yes, I lost more than I could afford. I lost my son’s growing up precious times. There is bad impact on my overall health BECAUSE of TSW and I cannot restore this! THE IRONY!! I will write about this in detail in another post.
TSW is for those, who have very strong mindset and supportive families, who do not have other major ailments and only steroid-induced eczema, and who is certain that they can use all the time and money it takes to heal. Only for these people, I think, is it sensible to proceed with TSW.
As a last note, I do not actually think I am doing this all for my son. No, I am not that noble. I actually think I am doing this selfishly for myself at the expense of my husband and son’s financial security. I selfishly do this because I yearn to eat normally, live normally, without crazy itch and allergies. It is for my greed. And I no longer have any resources to pay for this. The last I want to lose, is more of my son’s growing up moments.